Earth Day is April 22. Earth Day was founded in 1970 to raise awareness about environmental issues. With Earth Day approaching, companies are striving to create products that have a low-impact on the environment. For example, Mrs. Meyer’s and Seventh Generation make “cleaner” cleaning products. But even corporations such as Nike are striving to become more eco-friendly. BV Thermal has some environmentally-friendly products too! For precise temperature control, look no further than our recirculating chillers. They are well-suited for industries such as laboratories and medical facilities who require heat removal. They are environmentally-friendly, quiet, compact, reliable, and cost-effective. Did you know BV Thermal is a leading manufacturer in the global recirculation chiller market? Visit https://bvthermal.com/recirculating-chillers/ for more information! Your company, too, can make a difference this Earth Day. Here are five suggestions:
- Educate: create a fun, education video or PowerPoint presentation for your employees or create games/learning activities on environmental topics in which your employees can participate.
- Impact: have your employees research statistics about recycling, plastic, etc. to share with their co-workers. Seeing the numbers on paper makes it more “real.”
- Inspire: ask employees to reduce their own consumption of plastic and paper by switching from Styrofoam/plastic cups to reusable travel coffee mugs/water bottles and storing files electronically instead of printing on paper.
- Reward: create a fun challenge for departments or individuals to participate in, such as a recycling drive, then hand out eco-friendly prizes.
- Encourage: ask employees to share the company’s sustainability practices by adopting the same habits at home.